Benefits of breast reduction surgery with Dr David:
- Surgeon who has successfully performed hundreds of these operations
- A technique that results in less scarring and a better shape long-term
- Day surgery – usually home a couple of hours after surgery
- Typically back to work in a week
- All-inclusive surgical and recovery package of $11,700
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance may apply
About the Procedure
The vertical scar technique of breast reduction leaves the least scarring, with the longest duration of effect. It is performed in a licensed day hospital with a general anaesthetic, generally taking about two hours to complete. No drainage tubes are routinely used and patients return to work in a week.
Liposuction is an alternative that can, in the right circumstances, reduce breast size by a cup size on average. It is mostly suited to older women (who have a higher fat percentage in the breast).
If you are considering breast reduction, you can book in for a Complimentary Consultation with Dr David Topchian. During your consultation, you’ll be able to get your questions answered, have a thorough professional examination to assess suitability, as well as more information to read at your leisure.